디저트

'TANG YUAN' in BROWN SUGAR SYRUP (Glutinous Rice Balls) || ASMR Chines…

페이지 정보

작성자 Foodie Cyan 작성일21-07-29 00:00 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

RELATED VIDEOS:
SWEET TANGYUAN:
https://youtu.be/pUfu75ei154

TANG YUAN IN BLACK SESAME PASTE: https://youtu.be/Cu-rnIxmIn4

SAVOURY TANGYUAN:
https://youtu.be/bzlN4npbi8I

Hi, everyone :) Welcome to my channel :) I compile videos/clips from Chinese eating shows on Douyin \u0026 Kuaishou, which are Chinese social media platforms. Chinese mukbang is also known as 吃播 (eat and broadcast).

For those of you who are curious, - I’m pure Chinese, but not from China. I’m Malaysian Chinese (my race is Chinese, but my nationality is Malaysian xD. Basically, my great grandparents resided in China, haha).
The Chinese foods in many Southeast Asian countries are actually very similar or even the
same, as that in China (considering that Chinese food all over the world once originated from our Chinese ancestors who lived in China ) BUT having said this, I do not know everything about the food in China as I was not brought up there. Sometimes, dishes when carried overseas have evolved with richer/adapted flavours and new ingredients. Furthermore, China is a very big country and there are a variety of cuisines eaten by many different minority groups in China itself. Even foods differ when comparing northern or southern Han Chinese. (e.g. Chinese living in the South may not have tried sweet zong zi, whilst those in the North may not have tried salty zong zi;; Chinese living in Guangdong would eat dim sum very regularly whilst those living in other parts of China may not have even tried it).
So do feel free to correct me if there are any inaccuracies in my explanations/descriptions of the food.

I also translate the captions/provide English subtitles for those of you who do not read/understand Mandarin. But again, the Mandarin language in different parts of China differ slightly (in both writing and speech), and it also differs a lot from Mandarin that’s been adapted in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. The Internet slangs/idioms/phrases used by the mukbangers may sometimes be less familiar or less commonly used where I’m from. However, I try my best to convey what the captions/descriptions of the food given by these mukbangers are, so I hope you like the translations!

I hope you enjoy this ASMR video. :) please feel free to leave your comments down below if you would like to request for a certain compilation! OR if you have no requests, don’t be shy to leave any comment that’s random or to just chat HAHA. I don’t bite ;D we can talk about random things, hehe. I’m a foodie (obviously) and I especially love desserts/pastries/cake/bread xD My favourite Kwai/Chinese mukbanger is Jia Ling Mei Er. And I also watch a lot of Korean mukbangs and eating shows. but apart from the world of food, I’m a Kpop fan (and I’ve been obsessed with Super Junior since I was 12, I’m 21 now lol).
Yeap, okay. That’s it from me, haha. I hope all of you have a blessed day ;D

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 27,760건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com