idealitic

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자팬더 조회 6회 작성일 2022-05-27 15:11:41 댓글 0

본문

The Patterns ,Idealitic Youth

mod

IA - A Realistic Logical Ideologist (現実的論理主義者)

Isn't it fine if its just in my dreams? ;w;

Thanks for the 250,000 views guys ;A; um but I do have to say, please check out my tumblr because I've posted a more accurate translation there. http://amesubs.tumblr.com/post/29753986420/ia-a-realistic-logical-ideologist

music/lyrics by ゴボウメン
illustration/movie by koyubi

AUTHORS COMMENTS: i have hay fever. sneeze.
^so cute. =w=

original video:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17191781

* i do not own or make anything other than the subtitles.
all credit goes to the uploader and maker of this video at niconico douga. *
no : it's sad that most comments are so old. this song is still gold tho
Peache Taffy : Every Vocaloid gives a feel that they wish they were a real person, which is really sad if you think about it.
Kuroha Kokonose : "Your existence is like air. Even if you weren't here, it'd be the same." At first that line made me sad, but then I started laughing because I realized that if there was no air, everyone would b suffocate and die, so if my existence was like air then that would mean everybody would need me just to live.
WolvZephyr : The Minecraft mod "Botania" has vocaloid songs as achivement titles. The first one I saw was "A Realistical Logical Ideologist" for opening up a book, and I nearly had a heart attack.
REN : This song depicts a personal struggle without too much drama... I wish there were more songs like this.

QFest 2012: Elliot Loves

From the creative mind of Terracino, comes this wildly entertaining NYC tale of wide-eyed Elliot, a gay young man seen both as an inquisitive 10-year-old boy with an intense releationship with his mother and as an idealitic, 21-year-old searching for love.

We sat down with the cast and crew of this movie

#idealitic

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,858건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com