매그너스효과

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자페이스박 조회 46회 작성일 2022-05-21 18:43:44 댓글 0

본문

마그누스 효과 EBS 물리 강남 대성 물리 고재근

마그누스 효과를 CG를 사용하여 설명하였습니다.
가가가가가 : 아니 효과 어케했누 세상에 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
이춘도 : 깔끔한 설명 감사합니다. 처음에 공 아래쪽을 찼다는 설명보다 공을 위에서 아래로 내려다보는 장면인 것 같은데 진행방향 좌에서 우 기준 A는 왼쪽 B는 오른쪽이고 공 오른쪽 면을 오른발 안쪽이나 왼발 바깥쪽 부분으로 차서 왼쪽으로 휘어진다고 설명해주시면 이해하기에 좋을것 같습니다. 감사합니다.
김민서 : 감사합니다 덕분에 더 잘 이해 할 수 았었어요 선생님 잘생기셨어요
김치킨 : 선생님 감사합니다!!
창TV : 깔끔한 설명,기억이 확실히 되네요.

월드컵으로 알아보는 마그누스 효과

월드컵으로 알아보는 마그누스 효과!
Grassis You : 소위 감아찰 때 생기는 회전이 마그누스 효과(힘) 이라는 건가요?
그럼 진공상태에서는 슈팅을 하게되면 아무런 회전없이 직선운동만 하게되나요??
이동규 : 잘보고 갑니다^^ 저도 출처밝히고 영상 참고자료로 사용해도 되겠습니까^^
3405김영수 : 잘보고 갑니다
예스놉 : 발표 자료로 쓰도록 허락해주시나요?
dogeun Kim : 노래가 괜찮군요

The Magnus effect: a curved ball explained: from fizzics.org

A spinning curved ball, caused by the Magnus effect is loved and hated by players of all ball games. Top spin makes the ball dip and side spin makes it curve or swing. The video provides examples and an explanation of the cause of the Magnus effect.
Supporting notes are available here: https://www.fizzics.org/the-magnus-effect-notes-and-video/
Notes and many more video lessons available here https://www.fizzics.org/fizzics-guide/
Vladimir Hatter : The last experiment is excellent!
Dean Gulston : Very good explanation! Very easy to understand. I really liked that last experiment with the cylinder. Such a cool effect!
Prateek Tathicherla : Would the transitional velocity of the ball affect the lift on the ball? I would imagine the wake would be longer and the resulting force would be larger in magnitude as well. Also it seems that the Magnus force is not perpendicular based on this explanation but only that the force contains a vertical component causing the lift. How does the horizontal component of the Magnus force affect the ball as it would seem that the ball would have to go faster based on the direction of the horizontal force.
K Mundendy : Thank you for the explanations. I would love to know would happen if the experiment is redone either with a more heavier(say metal) tube or done in vacuum.
sakonedo : Mate, I do believe the magnus effect is due to air currents rolling off of the surface and newton's third law creating thrust in the opposite direction/angle of the most substantial air current / surface interaction.

The question arises, will a more rough surface create more air friction, and thus more air rolling off of the surface; or will a rough surface nullify the magnus effect by creating more turbulence in vital locations for thrust?

#매그너스효과

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,108건 381 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com