않을까요?
더군다나 가솔린 SUV 찾으시는 고객분이라면 더더욱 나름 괜찮은
선택이 되지 않을까 생각됩니다.

자세한 모습은 영상을 통햏 확인하시기 바랍니다
가위 : 원산지 미국산 아닌가요 ㅎㅎ
김현우 : 판매 끝났나요?

2013 CADILLAC SRX (SE 1, EP 5)

This video is about 2013 CADILLAC SRX
@apieceofdirt4681 : I love my SRX4. I just purchased a 2011 with only 22,355 miles on it. The 20" rims and rear infotainment system is really cool. The 2.8 V6 is a bit noisy with hard throttle but it still has 300HP which is perfect for this vehicle. I hope the young girl in the video has stopped sucking her thumb. Great video!
@keithwitherspoon5452 : Great presentation Grant, well done. I look forward to your next vehicle reviews. God bless :)!
@TreesOnTheBeach : Nice video.  It's great putting your family in it... I bet the kids loved that.  I just got my '13 SRX on Monday.  It doesn't have the entertainment system in this video, but it's got a lot of features and I love most of them (a few I can't figure out lol).
@verohandymike : You didn't mention at 1:20 that it also comes with headlight washers. That little cut-out between the headlight and grill is a motorized washer that pops out when headlights are turned on during rain and you activate the regular front windshield washer. I owned mine for a couple years before I knew it did this.
@mjdart54 : Nice review that gave me a lot of insight, I got mine 8/6/13 a Premium Model, very pleased. I did have the dealer installed spare which give peace of mind but you lose that under floor storage area.

#캐디락SRX

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,105건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com