vcd제작

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자Com배트 조회 3회 작성일 2022-11-27 05:05:22 댓글 0

본문

Computer Basics : How to Make a VCD

Making a VCD varies according to what CD burning software you are using. Learn the basics to making a VCD with guidance from an IT consultant in this free video on computer hardware.

Expert: Christopher Noble
Bio: Christopher Noble is an IT entrepreneur who was instrumental in building two successful IT companies.
Filmmaker: Antonio Villagomez
N.E.96 : Will this work for AVI files as well?
lynda gemma : Hi there, I have downloaded a number of Youtube clips into Realplayer, but discover that these are in MPV4 format - so unless I purchase Realplayer's Premium software to convert them into VCDs I am 'stuck'. I do not want to purchase the video burning software, please can you advise me on this. Many thanks.
hatmonkey : thanks man
AssasiN : hackerman

Road 1: "If your Tan Tui is good, your Kung Fu is good."

Please enjoy Road 1, taught by Sifu Ted Mancuso, in this free vintage tutorial series (apologies for the less than perfect sound and lighting).

The first road gives away all the secrets! Not really, but it does set up the unique postural, punching, and special movements in Long Arm style such as the Yoke Punch.

For the first Road, there is a separate video for Applications; for all other roads, the applications and usage are included in the numbered Road video.

This video is a production of Plum Publications, a site dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the traditional Chinese martial arts. Visit us at https://www.plumpub.com for more than 3000 books, DVDs and VCDs, as well as over 1000 free articles and tutorials on these precious arts.
Ambulocetus : You mention that the principle of Tong Bei is important in Tan Tui, but does the style of Tong Bei have a version of Tan Tui?

Road 2: "If your Tan Tui is good, your Kung Fu is good."

Please enjoy Road 2, taught by Sifu Ted Mancuso, in this free vintage tutorial series (apologies for the less than perfect sound and lighting).

Road #2 shows the tight relationship of stances, turning back and forth from Horse to Bow and back. In addition, the essential “cross punch” gives the student the action of simultaneous strike and kick.

This video is a production of Plum Publications, a site dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the traditional Chinese martial arts. Visit us at https://www.plumpub.com for more than 3000 books, DVDs and VCDs, as well as over 1000 free articles and tutorials on these precious arts.

#vcd제작

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,737건 9 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com