괜찮아사랑이야다비치

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자태권소녀 조회 8회 작성일 2022-07-03 05:22:43 댓글 0

본문

[괜찮아 사랑이야 OST Part 2] 다비치 (DAVICHI) - 괜찮아 사랑이야 (It's alright This is Love) MV

★ Download on iTunes (Music) : https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gwaenchanh-salang-iya-original/id904557964
★ Music Streaming Service on Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/album/6QW5oofVFc5T7zAdCJEHd0

SBS 드라마스페셜 ‘괜찮아, 사랑이야’ OST의 두 번째 주자로 여성 2인조 ‘다비치’가 나선다. 드라마 제목과 같은 ‘괜찮아 사랑이야’로 다시금 대중 앞에 선 다비치는 강민경의 매력적인 목소리와 이해리의 풍부한 감성표현을 통해 극 중 장재열(조인성 분)과 지해수(공효진 분)가 서로의 아픈 마음을 이해하고 사랑을 느끼게 되는 감정을 표현해내고 있다.

30인조 현악기의 풍부한 음색과 더불어 인피니트의 곡을 작곡한 인디그룹 코난(Rocoberry)이 프로듀싱을 맡았으며 배우 박신혜의 오빠로도 알려진 기타리스트 박신원이 세션에 참가하여 화려한 세션 라인업을 보여주기도 한다. 마음의 병을 짊어지고 사는 현대인들의 삶과 사랑 속에 따듯한 햇살같은 노래가 되길 기대해본다.

CJ E\u0026M Music은 아시아 No.1 엔터테인먼트 기업인 CJ E\u0026M의 음악사업 브랜드로 음원/음반의 투자/제작/유통부터 콘서트/페스티벌 개최까지 포함하고 있습니다. CJ E\u0026M MUSIC과 함께 하는 K-POP 아티스트들의 신곡과 뮤직비디오, 미공개 독점 영상 등을 이곳 YOUTUBE 채널에서 가장 먼저 만나보세요.

DAVICHI - It's OK, This Is Love

DAVICHI takes part in as the second artist of ‘It's alright, This is Love’ OST
DAVICHI comes out with the song which has the same title of the drama, and express the emotion of Jae-yeol and Haesu, understanding each other’s broken heart and falling in love.

CJ E\u0026M Music is a music business brand of CJ E\u0026M, Asia's No.1 entertainment company. CJ E\u0026M Music covers investment, production and distribution of album and also provides the best music festival and concerts. Meet the K-POP artists' brand new music videos and exclusive video clips on the official YouTube of CJ E\u0026M Music.
cosmic dust : 2021에도 듣는 한국인들 있니
Liez : Even if there are new k dramas today like Crash Landing on you, this remains in my number 1 of the most beautiful k drama I've watched. What makes it really beautiful are the story, the cast and the OST. The story is unpredictable, realistic and will give you different emotions while watching it. The cast are really good, all of them but im more impressed in the main cast. Their OST are also addicting. I have completed these series a long time ago but I still watch the episodes over and over again. It is just soo sad that it is underrated. This drama is very highly recommended to watch though.
Jyoti D : One of the most underrated dramas. I would watch it over and over again. Dealt with real couple issues rather than flower boy and Cinderella story
Schane : This must have been the best k drama I have ever watched. By the first few episodes you wouldnt even know that you're gonna be in for such a deep and emotional ride of a roller coaster event! This is a must watch! I give it a 10/10 !
N. B : Those who love this drama might haven’t known that Kong Hyojin -the female lead in this drama had been badly injured in a big car incident during filming this drama. She had sufferings in pain so much (you can watch at behind scenes clips) But the viewers hardly see her pain on screen. She tried her best to complete perfectly her role. Even several months after finishing this drama, she still had a surgery in her leg. In an interview later, she said that incident made her impossible to take the running scene more than one year later. She is admired by her colleague for her braveness during that time.

DAVICHI-It's alright, It's love [괜찮아, 사랑이야] (Han/Rom/Eng lyrics)

DAVICHI-It's alright, It's love (Han/Rom/Eng lyrics)

Thanks for watching!

다비치-괜찮아, 사랑이야 (한글/로마/영어 가사)

비디오 봐주셔서 감사합니다!
대콬 : 2021년 들어오신분 ㅜㅠ 너뮤좋아
Rayn Park : Hands down one of the best kdramas I've ever had the pleasure of watching and definitely one of the best OSTs
미나 : 이 노래는 갑자기 문득 두분 목소리와 도입부 기타소리가 머리속에 울러퍼져서 그렇게 몇년 째 듣게 되는 곡 인것 같아요
헤일리 : 이 노랜 길이 남을 명곡이다..
Mark McMurry : My wife is Filipino and listens to a lot of Kpop like Davichi, Baek Ji Young, Gummy, etc... so I hear it too lol. Really like this song, the vocals are great and the whole feel of it is really nice.

괜찮아 사랑이야 It's alright This is Love

Provided to YouTube by CJ E\u0026M Music

괜찮아 사랑이야 It's alright This is Love · 다비치 DAVICHI

괜찮아 사랑이야 (Original Television Soundtrack), Vol. 1 It's alright, This is love (Original Television Soundtrack), Vol. 1

℗ CJ E\u0026M MUSIC

Released on: 2014-08-21

Auto-generated by YouTube.

#괜찮아사랑이야다비치

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,638건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aafood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처: help@ggemtv.com